TANTALUM AT LANCE JAMES
Tantalum was discovered in 1802. Tantalum is a hard, grey, ductile metal. The material is rare and considered as a valuable element. Tantalum is strong and durable with hypoallergenic properties meaning it will not cause allergic reactions or aggravate skin conditions. The rare metal is great if you are looking for something a little heavier and modern.
Tantalum has the ability to resist corrosion even by extremely strong acids. Thick width Tantalum rings stand up to the challenges facing an everyday, working man's hands, making the metal a great option for men around the world working in building and construction industries.
Its darker blue-grey appearance makes a striking contrast to other metals and materials such as Palladium, Rose Gold & White Carbon Fibre and it can even be set with Diamonds.
Interesting Facts & Benefits of Tantalum:
- This material is rare.
- Tantalum is considered as a valuable element.
- It is a blue-grey, very hard metal with the fourth highest melting point of any metallic element
- This hypoallergenic metal doesn’t cause allergic reactions or aggravate skin conditions.
- It is very strong and has the ability to resist corrosion even by very strong acids.
- Thick width tantalum rings stand up to the challenges facing an everyday, working man’s hands.
- Tantalum is also widely used as an alloy due to its high melting point and anti-corrosion properties.