Ring Sizing Kit
Ring Sizing Kit
NOT 100% SURE OF YOUR SIZE?
Our complimentary* sizing kit includes five base metal ring samples based on the size you have ordered.
- Establish your base size using an old ring or using the printable size guides and purchase your ring online.
- Make sure that your basket includes the Ring Sizing Kit.
- We will send you a set of ring samples to try on at home.
- Fill out the sizing form, sign it and send it back to us with the sample kit.
We’ll process your order, as soon as we receive the kit back. Delivery times are from the date you confirm your size.
DON'T NEED THE KIT?
Simply remove the Ring Sizing Kit from your basket at Checkout.
But do remember that sizing is not an exact science and different jewellers often use different methods of measurement.
* This is not a Free Returns service; we advice that you use a tracked service, like Royal Mail's Signed For, to return the kits to Lance James. Make sure you chose Large Letter postage.
* While the first sizing kit is complimentary, postage will be charged for any further kits that are required.
* Overseas customers will be charged for postage abroad. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
* Orders will only be posted out once all sizing kits have been returned.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST SIZE?
While the ring should slide on fairly easily, you should have to wiggle the ring over the knuckle in order to take it off.
If the ring slides off too easily, it is probably too large. Although it may feel really comfortable, there is a danger that it can come off if you are cold or wet. If you are not used to wearing rings, this is a common misconception.
Remember that finger size varies with temperature and time of day, so try the ring samples on at different times of the day.
IF IT GETS STUCK…!
Don’t panic – use washing up liquid or similar lubricant to remove the ring. Pulling the ring off can cause your finger to swell and make it even harder to remove.